Freebie! Social Story & Worksheet

It's Sunday evening, and once again, my weekend went by WAY too fast!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job, but oh how I enjoy sleeping in and lounging in my sweatpants as well! I was very busy this weekend. I set up a Twitter account, so please make sure to follow me. I also created this freebie for my store. It's a social story that I recently created for one my students who has been having some trouble with hitting and kicking classmates and family members. I figured some of my other speechies out there might have need for this story as well! Be sure to download this freebie at my TPT Store. I LOVE feedback, so please consider letting me know how you plan on using this in therapy.
Copyright Information: Fonts: kevinandamanda.com Border/ frame: The 3am teacher, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-3am-Teacher Graphics: www.graphicsfactory.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important