Free Halloween Speech Therapy Activities

Alright, it's no secret: Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It comes as no surprise, then, that I LOVE incorporating this holiday (whenever possible) into my speech and language therapy sessions. This year, I teamed up with a group of incredible SLP bloggers and TPT authors to create some FREE Halloween Speech Therapy Activities for you. All of the heart/ pumpkin emojis, because these Halloween speech and language activities are AMAZING.

free halloween speech therapy activities


If you follow me on Instagram (@thepedispeechie), tune in for this hop on October 9th, 2017. If you can't, or you're reading this too late and missed it- no worries! I've got everything you need in this blog post.


Free Speech Therapy Story and Song

First, I wrote a story about a Halloween frog. It's actually a song, if you're willing to have a little fun and sing to your students! The words pair perfectly to "Down by the Banks of the Hanky Panky".

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important