Halloween Sale For All Of My Favorite SLPs!

It's been an exciting week. I finally found the time to get to the craft store and buy some badly needed Halloween decor for our house.
As you can tell, I LOVE all things sparkly.
Therefore, I now have leaves and sparkly pumpkins on my mantle...

...and of course, a sparkly pumpkin and shiny new table runner on my kitchen table!

It's a start, anyways!
I couldn't believe there were actually more CHRISTMAS decorations for sale than Halloween/ Thanksgiving! Go figure!
Anyways, to celebrate one of my favorite holidays, I am throwing a 15% off sale on my ENTIRE store now through October 29th, 2014!

Don't miss this! Just click here to stop by my TPT Store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important