It's Magic! The MEGA No Prep Articulation Toolkit

Oh. My. Gosh.
You don't EVEN know how ecstatic I am about this new product.

That's because it took around 70 hours to make, and I now have a product I get to use absolutely EVERY day in therapy. I always make products based on what I need to be an efficient therapist. I was finding it hard when some of my vocalic /r/ cards were in one location, some of my /s/ blend cards in my other office... you get the idea. I needed an articulation binder that had it ALL.
I mean, EVERYTHING... EVERY. SINGLE. SOUND. Even the tricky ones, like /s/ blends (and not just in the initial position) and consonant sequences (like "SPR" and "SPL"). This kit has EVERYTHING, I can't stress that enough. Here are ALL of the sounds this product includes: /b/: initial, medial, final /p/: initial, medial, final /t/: initial, medial, final /d/: initial, medial, final /f/: initial, medial, final /v/: initial, medial, final /th/: voiceless initial, medial, final /th/: voiced, initial, medial, final /k/: initial, medial, final /kw/: initial /g/: initial, medial, final /sh/: initial, medial, final /j/: initial, medial, final /zh/: medial/ final positions (1 page with 6 total cards) /n/: initial, medial, final /nd/: medial /m/: initial, medial, final /w/: initial /y/: initial /s/: initial, medial, final Initial /s/ blends: st, sp, sk, sn, sm, sw, sl, str, skr, spr, spl Medial /s/ blends: st, sp, sk Final /s/ blends: st, sp, sk, ts Prevocalic /r/ Vocalic /r/: air (initial, medial, final); or (initial, medial, final); ire (initial, medial, final); ear (initial, medial, final); air (initial, medial, final); er (initial, medial, final); rl (final) /r/ blends, initial position: pr, br, tr, dr, kr, gr /l/: initial, medial, final Initial /l/ blends: pl, bl, gl
Naturally, I didn't stop there. This packet also has:
-1 open-ended parent letter for speech homework -1 “Speech Therapy Magician Award” for positive reinforcement/ student motivation -1 Magical Game Board -3 open- ended Magical Tic- Tac- Toe Boards for word/ phrase/ sentence level practice -1 open- ended “Write About Your Own Magic Show” paragraph prompt to practice speech skills in structured carryover tasks -1 open-ended “Roll the Dice” Articulation game
TA-DAH! It's the all-you-need, absolutely EVERYTHING included articulation toolkit. You can purchase it at my TPT store by clicking here.
Oh, and did I mention there is absolutely NO PREP involved? Simply print and go, or print as you need, and just keep on speechin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important