Ringing In The New Year

With all the craziness of the holiday season, I have severely neglected my blog. Yikes! My last post was over 3 weeks ago. My hubby and I just had a wonderful time with friends ringing in 2015, and along with some personal resolutions, I've made some "speechie" ones as well!
My most important New Year's Resolution was featured in the ASHA Leader- yay! Feeling just a little semi- famous because of that one. Check it out:

I'll be doing an upcoming post soon on my journey with jumping into AAC. Please be sure to stop back!
In addition, this year I'm going to continue to produce quality speech & language products. I've been on a "no prep" spree lately (have you checked out my no prep, low ink /s/ & /s/ blend, /r/ & /r/ blend, vocalic /r/ & /k/ & /g/ print & go articulation packets yet?)! You'll notice a lot of my packets have a history- theme. It's because I'm a huge nerd that literally has a library dedicated to historical fiction books in my house. I might as well turn some of that passion into speech- language related products, right?!
I'm also going to continue to try to incorporate more arts & crafts activities in my treatment sessions, as well as more "movement" activities (just as soon as the herniated disc in my back heals. Sigh.)
What are your Speechie New Year Resolutions?
Please leave comments for me below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important