What's In Your Cart? Linky Party (hosted by Speech Room News)

Wahoo, it's time for another sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers!
I'm super pumped to link up again with Jenna at Speech Room News for a "What's In Your Cart? Linky Party!"

On February 25th, EVERY item in my TPT store will be 20% off. You can then get an additional 10% off from TPT- just make sure to use the code HEROES.
I'll start off by letting you know what's in my cart, and also offer some suggestions for fantastic products that I already own!
The first item in my cart: "No Print Spring Time Fun: Expressive and Receptive Language" by The Speech Owl!

This product is NO PREP and NO PRINT... so it can be used either on your IPad or computer screen. It targets a variety of language concepts, including categories, pronouns, and multiple meaning words. It looks awesome!

The next item in my cart is "Phonological Awareness K-1 Quick Warm Ups" created by Christy Jones.
I have a lot of kiddos needing to work on these skills! This product looks great!

Here are some more products I highly recommend!
I had the pleasure of proofreading "Following Complex Directions: ~Spring ~500" by GoldCountrySLP, so I know it is a fantastic resource.
I'm seriously pumped about this product and can't wait to break it out next month. A TON of my kids are working on following directions with all sorts of embedded concepts, and this product offers a lot of versatility. There are theme-based picture pages with 4 rows of visuals, and then pages of verbal instructions for the SLP to read to the student.

Another product of GoldCountry SLP that I MUST mention: "Mystery Pictures for Speech & Language Spring". This packet just looks so fun and seriously- what a creative idea! Also... it's no prep, so that is always great when you are rushed for time!

The last product I'm going to recommend that you snag during the great sale is Daily Routines Language Unit by Speechasaurus!

This product is WONDERFUL for targeting sequencing, and can also be used to work on Wh-questions, following directions, and pronouns.


While you're shopping, let me tell you about a few of my newest products that I am SUPER excited about!
Please be sure to check out my "You-Can Social Skills" packet- I know you'll love the fact that it's no prep and low ink. You'll be able to target a variety of pragmatic skills with a feathery theme.

I'm also so, so excited about "Liberty and Language: Colonial Times Receptive & Expressive Language" ! This packet targets a variety of concepts, including sequencing, following directions, and past tense/ future tense verbs. Be sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by, and please don't forget to Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important