Homework Hotline Linky Party (Hosted by Gold Country SLP)


A special thank you to Gold Country SLP for hosting this wonderful linky party!
The end of the school year is fast approaching, and many of you are probably hoping to get some carry-over packets together for your kiddos to work on over the summer!
I'd like to share a few of my black ink only products that I KNOW you will love!
First of all, be sure to check out my newest grammar packet, Grilling & Grammar: Summer Syntax Worksheets.



My kids are LOVING this so far in therapy. This packet targets so many areas, including pronouns, matching a sentence to an illustration, plurals, past tense, noun- verb agreement, adjectives, and forming sentences!
Next up? All Inclusive Apraxia! This packet is perfect for all of your kiddos needing more practice with CV, VC, CVC, and CVCV sound sequences. I also know they'll have tons of fun with the pretend play/ movement ideas that included!

Last but not least... the summer is the PERFECT time to get your kids into reading.
I remember staying up late over my summer breaks with my flashlight just trying to read one... more... chapter!
I've been using my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling Book Companion with a bunch of my older elementary/ middle school aged kids. Each week, they have all requested 1) to take the worksheets home with them and 2) to read more about Harry next week!
This packet is HUGE (nearly 400 pages), and targets a variety of goals, including answering comprehension questions, providing definitions for target words, providing synonyms or antonyms for target words, utilizing the correct pronoun, forming sentences, naming items in categories, object function, sequencing, and inference skills. There's also "extra" worksheets included to target open- ended articulation practice, comparing and contrasting, and more.
This has been one my favorite products that I've created- ever. I use it every week. You won't want to miss this.

Please note: I am in no way affiliated with the book or author. You MUST first purchase “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” (by author J.K. Rowling) in order to use this product. This product is not a stand alone product.
Well, thanks for stopping by, and hopefully I've provided some ideas for your summer home programs!
Make sure to stop back at the Gold Country SLP's website to check out some more awesome products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important