What's In Your Cart? Linky Party (Hosted by Speech Room News)

Wahoo, another HUGE TPT sale! That means it's time to shop! There are great deals to be had.

A special thank you to Speech Room News for hosting this fun linky party! It's such a great way to find out about some wonderful products.

My entire store will be on sale, as will many other sellers. Just make sure to use the code: ThankYou while checking out for an even better deal!
I've got a few products I just must tell you about from my store.
First up, for all of your grammar kiddos, is my newest packet: Grilling & Grammar: Summer Syntax Worksheets. Don't have access to a color printer? No worries. This packet includes low ink worksheets that target a variety of grammar and syntax areas including pronouns, matching a sentence to a picture, regular plurals, regular past tense, irregular past tense, noun-verb agreement, adjectives, and sentence formulation! You will LOVE it.

Here are a few sample pages to check out:


I also want to share my newest apraxia product with you. All Inclusive Apraxia is low ink and no prep.
These worksheets target VC, CV, CVC, and CVCV sound sequences. In addition, you'll love the speech strategies check mark pages and the movement/ pretend play ideas that are also included!

Here are some sample worksheets:


Now I must tell you what's in MY cart! I'm so excited about these products, they look amazing!

First up is "Flip Floppin' Into Summer" by Speech to the Core.


I'm excited to try out an interactive, no print product! It also looks very versatile- it targets a variety of areas, including rhyming, categories, and following directions. Be sure to check it out!

Next up: Baseball Mania! High Interest Passages for Auditory & Comprehension by The Speech Space!



This product is created with the upper elementary/ middle school age range in mind. I've got some kids on my caseload that are going to LOVE this.

The third product in my cart that I'm super excited about? RTI Response To Intervention for Speech Language Pathologists by Speech Dreams! This looks like a fantastic resource! I can't wait to purchase this one, I think I will get a ton of use out of it!


Last but not least?

Baseball Themed Language Activities by Speechasaurus!
I have a lot of kids working on category and describing skills, so this set looks perfect!
Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping, Speechies and Teachers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important