My Smashing Stammering (Stuttering) Packet

I don't know about you, but there's a few things I absolutely love:
• fun therapy sessions
• traveling
• London
& • Kate Middleton's hair
While I honestly can't help anyone with the glamorous, camera- ready hair (although I have mastered the fishtail braid!), I can at least help you out with the first item on my list.
If you have kiddos with fluency disorders on your caseload, I know you'll adore this British- themed packet I've created.
Check it out:
Finish the Rhyme
Your students will definitely laugh while finishing these British-themed rhymes using slow, easy speech. I was super excited that the word "loo" is so easy to rhyme with...

Word, Phrase, & Sentence Practice
Practice normal speech, abrupt glottal attacks, and using “easy” + “gentle” speech with these British- themed prompt cards. Begin with the word level task cards, and advance to phrases and then sentences for more of a challenge.

Provide Feedback & Encourage Self- Monitoring
Encourage awareness of bumpy speech or praise smooth speech and use of strategies using the feedback cards included.
Open-ended WorksheetsUse the open-ended and writing prompt worksheets in a variety of ways. Discuss the emotions of stuttering, fill out a silly story, and write down all of the "crown jewels"...er, I mean, all of the crown tools that can be used for smooth, easy speech!

Honestly, you'll love this packet!


Purchase it here at my TPT store.Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important