What's In Your Cart? Back to School! Linky Party Hosted by Speech Room News

It's getting closer and closer to the start of the school year!
I've loved my experience working in the outpatient pediatric world, but recently accepted a position at an elementary school.
Since I'm about to get back in the school setting in a few weeks, this "back to school" sale is super exciting for me. I have a TON of products in my cart. Thank you Jenna over at Speech Room News for hosting this linky party. It makes it so much easier to shop! Be sure to stop back there to check out more carts!



First, let me tell you about a few products in my store that I believe are must-haves to kick off your school year.
I am so, so proud of my Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling Book Companion.
While at my previous position, I had the chance to use this product with a number of kiddos, and they were LOVING it.
I think I got teary-eyed each week when they would ask questions like, "Can we read more of that Harry Potter book?" or "Can I take this worksheet home?" (You know you're an SLP when...)

This product provided months of pre-planned therapy to target a TON of areas (inference, wh- questions, object function, vocabulary, forming sentences, and more!) The best part is, it's no prep and low ink!
The next product I'd love for you to check out?
My Following Directions Bundle is a great price and contains my best-selling product, Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts!


Last, I would love it if you checked out my Queen's Speech Fluency Packet! It's super fun and my kids have had fun with the theme!

Now, let's take a look at what's in my cart!
Elementary Social Skills Bundle by Speechasaurus. This bundle looks so comprehensive, with many areas targeted that kids on my caseload have always struggled with...


This SLP Planner by the Speech Attic... you can edit it, which is really convenient! I think this will help me stay organized, and I can ALWAYS use help with the whole "keeping track of papers" thing...

This ELA Word Work packet by Christy Jones. I'll be working with students in these grades, so it looks perfect for my upcoming caseload needs!

This Cause & Effect Task Card Ring from Speech Wonderland because it's really going to challenge my students...

...This "I Can" Statement Poster Set from Natalie Snyders... because, not to brag, but it will make my room look professional and awesome...


And last, but certainly not least, this awesome articulation packet. It technically isn't "in" my cart, but that's only because I already own it. I had the opportunity to proofread this wonderful Schoolhouse Talk Articulation packet from GoldCountry SLP. It's no prep and low ink, and covers so much sounds! Your kids will love it.

Clearly, I like to shop. Thank you for stopping by! Please make sure to follow my blog with Bloglovin, and if you haven't already, make sure to follow me on TPT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important