What's In Your Cart? {Linky Party- Speech Room News}


It's that time again! I'm looking forward to saving lots of money on great materials during the Cyber Monday TPT Sale!
Jenna from Speech Room News is hosting a linky party so that you can see what all of the SLP bloggers/ TPT Sellers a) recommend from their stores and b) have on their "to buy" list. Check it out here.
Check these out products from my store...
1. My U.S. History-Themed Carryover Articulation Packet. It's perfect for your upper elementary/ middle school students, and can be a great way to incorporate Social Studies/ History curriculum topics in your therapy session! This packet is no prep and low ink.

2. My Speech and Language Seasonal and Holiday Bundle. This bundle contains ALL of my seasonal products at a 15% discount normally... but during the sale, you'll snag this bundle for even less!

3. My You-Can Social Skills packet- another no prep, low ink product that targets a variety of social skills topics!


Check out these products that are in my cart...
1. This Winter Language Fun Pack by the Speech Space looks fantastic. It targets a variety of areas, including vocabulary, grammar, and Wh-questions. My kids would love this!

2. Speech to the Core created this super-cute looking Book Companion for Doggone Dogs!

3. Speech Wonderland's Take & Go Winter Listening to Details. This packet looks like it will be so helpful for my students!

Enjoy your shopping, and remember to stop back at Speech Room News to check out more carts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important