Speechy Appreciation Sale Blog Linky

I'm linking up with The Frenzied SLPs in preparation for the HUGE TeachersPayTeachers Teacher Appreciation Sale! If you want to see what more SLP bloggers are buying, or what awesome products they've created for you, then be sure to stop by and visit SLPrunner!



Packets You Won't Want To Miss From My Store:

When you're filling up your TPT cart, be sure to take a look at some of my newest products, including my September Speech Group: Receptive & Expressive Language Lessons. It dawned on me recently that I need to take maternity leave at the BEGINNING OF NEXT SCHOOL YEAR (yikes!!!), and I want to make sure that my in- classroom language lessons run smoothly. More affectionately, I call this "Speech Group". It's when I go into the classroom, we do an activity (such as a craft) together, and then follow it up with a worksheet. So I took everything that I've been doing all year and made it waaaaaay more organized. I'll be working on all the other months of the school year ASAP.








Even if you prefer working one-on-one or with a small group in your therapy room, you'll love this packet!


This packet contains (2) visual directions for crafts, (2) worksheets per craft, (2) stories, (2) worksheets per story, (2) open-ended data collection sheets for a group, and (1) "At a Glance" September Language Lesson Plan. Worksheets target a variety of areas, including story elements, making inferences, vocabulary, grammar, following directions, answering wh-questions, and & describing skills.

I'd also love for you to check out my low ink, no prep Cinco de Mayo Speech and Language packet.




This packet is also included in my Seasonal & Holiday Speech and Language Bundle. It targets a variety of skills, including following directions, synonyms, antonyms, categories, and more!


Okay, now I must tell you about some packets that look AWESOME from other sellers!

Speechasaurus has this super cute YOGA themed packet!

Yoga Activities for Speech and Language will be the perfect way to get my students up and moving during our therapy sessions! This packet addresses a ton of targets, and I know it will be hugely motivating for my kiddos.

Next up, I'm really excited about this very creative packet from Speech Wonderland!

You will want to check out her "Spin a Pinwheel Bundle for Articulation and Language". This one looks so fun!

Okay, and juuuuuust one more. But only because I LOVE shopping and I can't help myself.
I'm super tempted to snag this "What's In There? BUNDLE" from Panda Speech. I keep meaning to buy this game, and now I don't really have an excuse!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forgot to hop back on over to the link up for more great shopping ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important