Maternity Photos

Okay, as promised, I am excited to share a few of my favorite maternity photos! A special thank you is in order to my big sister- who also happens to be a professional photographer (Janet Miller Photo). She is truly amazing at what she does!
Now we have just around a month to go until we meet this little boy! I certainly don't want to rush him, but I'm pretty excited for him to arrive. I'm also hoping his arrival will mean the disappearance of my super glamorous cankles.

In case you missed it, you can read about my baby shower here.
Wishing you all a happy and healthy summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important