Ghost Talk Blog Hop



I love all things Fall and Halloween.
I'm sitting here, typing out this blog post, just wishing I was sipping on some pumpkin-flavored coffee. I've got my costume all ready to go this year- I'm being Dana Scully from the XFiles. I have a wig and her "FBI badge". Since my husband got to "couples costume" with the baby this year (the baby is going to be a little Pokemon character, and he's going to be a Pokemon trainer), I ordered the dog a matching costume. His name is Moo, so he's going to be Special Agent Fox Moo-der (Mulder). In addition, I'm planning on buying a pumpkin tomorrow, and my baby is all pumped right now to be wearing his orange "My First Halloween" sleeper. (Actually, he could care less. We were attempting tummy time and he fell asleep, so I thought, might as well write the blog post...)



Okay, so back to the point of this post.
Because of my love for this candy-filled holiday, I teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers who also happen to love Halloween.
We created a super fun blog hop filled with freebies for you! So you're at the right place, because you need to start at my blog. You'll download the story (yours won't be wrinkled when it prints- my dog stepped on it seconds before I snapped a picture) at my TPT store right here, but WAIT.
The Ghost That Wasn't Spooky


Make sure you come back, because you need to head over to my friend The Speech Attic's blog. Erin has an AMAZING sequencing packet for you, and then she'll tell you where to stop next to get the rest of your downloadable goodies!

Oh, and one more thing... please leave some love (aka feedback) when you download these packets on TPT if you enjoyed this blog hop. It'll be almost as awesome for me to read those messages as it would be to sip on pumpkin-flavored coffee.

 The Speech Attic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christmas Speech Therapy Activities | #slpchristmashop

Visual Schedules for Speech Therapy

The Advanced Grammar and Sentence Structure Program for Speech Therapy: Why Grammar and Syntax is SO Important